KEVTA provides technical assistance for any commissioning or field issues related to the fire protection systems we provide. Services are provided via a combination of internal personnel and support partners. The technical skills of our team are continually updated so that their level of knowledge and expertise fire protection systems is state-of-the-art.
- Advisory support to OEM & and 3rd party field service organizations.
- In-situ component and / or subassembly replacement.
- “Green” suppression system upgrades.
- Detection and controls technology upgrades.
- Engineering support for installation, acceptance testing and equipment startup.
- Remote and onsite support for issues that arise during commissioning.