As a supplier to gas turbine OEMs worldwide, KEVTA Fire Systems has supported fire protection requirements in over 90 countries. KEVTA’s experts will assist your team in defining project requirements to ensure flawless startup. Services include developing a compliance strategy at project inception, reviewing standard or existing project designs to identify and remedy potential compliance issues, and dialoguing directly with approval bodies and/or end users to clarify and resolve project issues.
- Fire Safety – NFPA, EN 54
- Global Electrical – UL, NEC, CSA, ATEX, AS, Inmetro, CCCF, GOST-R, GOST-K, and others.
- Listing – Factory Mutual, VNIIPO and others.
- Offshore / Marine – DNV, Lloyds Register, ABS, US Coast Guard, Solas, Norsok, and others.
- Transportable Pressure Vessel – US Dept of Transportation, Transportable Pressure Equipment Directive
- Regional Authorities – California Fire Marshall and numerous others.