Fine Water Spray Suppression - MAU
KEVTA Fire Systems is the world leading supplier of Marioff HI-FOG® Machine Space Accumulator Units (MAU) for gas turbine applications. The HI-FOG® MAU is used for small machinery space applications, gas turbine enclosures and similar spaces up to 260 square meters. The units are modular and self-contained with no moving parts. They can be either wall mounted or skid mounted. The HI-FOG® MAU is used for small machinery space applications, gas turbine enclosures and similar spaces. The units consist of water cylinders, one or more pressurised nitrogen or air cylinders, and a release valve.
- Harmless to people.
- Immediate activation (CO2 systems require time delay).
- Harmless to the environment – not subjected to banning.
- Immediate gas-phase cooling.
- Gentle surface cooling – no reigniting.
- Enclosure’s integrity not critical – does not require enclosure integrity test.
- Global compliance offerings, including UL, ATEX, IEC, NEC/CSA, FM, MEA, USCG, VdS, VNIIPO.